[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Need Bearings!!!! Loose as a goose....

To: old-chevy-truck@onelist.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Need Bearings!!!! Loose as a goose....
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:31:30 EST
Thanks to all for the varied info on my bearing situation,
I removed and cleaned the bearings.  They were great.  I repacked the
bearaings and put it all back together, voila, no more bearing play!   I do
have minor kingpin play.  I will now attempt to have the alignment guy look
it over again.
Wish me luck!
Casey
47 thriftmaster