[oletrucks] Electical Problems

To: "Oletrucks List Server" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Electical Problems
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:56:21 -0600
Just got a puzzler.  Have been having problems recently with my battery
going week (dead).  Truck will start up after sitting for weeks & then after
a couple of stops around town it's dead & needs a push start.  Got home
tonight & found the wire from the generator to the "ARM" post on the voltage
regulator was major FRIED!  Any ideas what the cause is?  I've had the
generator rebuilt twice, last time very recently; do I need to find a new
rebuilder?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com