Re: [oletrucks] radiators and caps

To: "dph55@pdq.net" <dph55@PDQ.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radiators and caps
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:34:44 -0700
My 51 two ton dump has a 7 pound cap. It might not be correct for it, though. I
have a 235 in my 50 and had to cut the water pump shaft some and the new pump
had
a diiferent bolt pattern for the fan, so I am not running a fan, now. When it
warms up around here, I will need it, I know. The only pulley I could find in my
junk pile was a Ford pulley and the diameter is not quite twice of the original.
It runs cooler with a slower turning pump and who knows maybe a milage increase,
as well.
New Mexico Jim