Re: [oletrucks] Purring like a kitten

To: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Purring like a kitten
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:39:46 -0700
How do you like the HEI? I have one in my 50 and I can floor it quickly and all
it does is speed up very smoothly. Also, are the rockers different for the
hydraulic bump stick? I would like to convert my 235 or my 261 to a high torque
low rpm motor. Can I just swap out the cams and lifters?
new mexico jim