[oletrucks] split rims

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] split rims
From: MRICHAGANG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:15:58 EST
A guy that I knew when I was a kid had a truck garage, he changed everyones
tires. Tires of all kinds, when he retired he still changed tires in an old
building at his house. He lived out in the country down the road from my best
friend. He was changing a split rim for someone and was airing it up when it
blew the ring off and took the top of his head with it. Died right on the
spot.  He did'nt have the safety equipment at his home, just took a chance-
did'nt pay!   He was a super nice man. Worked his tail off. Got to be
careful.!!!   Mike