[oletrucks] road trip

To: "OLD TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] road trip
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:06:19 -0600
well my wife and I just returned from a trip down south saw lots of old
trucks had a great time
while driving through a small town in Arkansas (I think it was oak
something) we happened upon this 51 or 52 3600 just sitting there obviously
abandoned and neglected. after stopping and looking at it for quite some
time a very nice old guy came by and asked if I would like to buy it.  he
said it had been his son's truck but it had been so long since he had seen
him that he doubted he would want it anymore.  I said no but I sure could
use that tailgate?with that he said take anything you need, so we loaded up
the tail gate and headed home .
what a find+ACE-

bill 53-3600 hot rod

P.S. just kidding BoB  in college I had a room mate  with a 67' bug several
times it was broken into and small things were stolen like the courtesy
light or a door handle.it's strange what goes through peoples heads.my
advice get the truck home before it disappears .

www.hotrodstogo.com