Re: [oletrucks] Stainless steel?

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stainless steel?
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:01:49 PST
Smokey,
Stainless isn't supposed to rust.  Maybe the surface rust is because
somebody has already run 'Steel Wool' over your strips.  The residue from
the steel wool will rust.  Always remove discoloration from stainless with
'Stainless' wool or a 'Stainless' wire brush.
Durwood

Next morning there was a layer of