Re: [oletrucks] Stainless steel?

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stainless steel?
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:16:01 -0500
I have the stainless strips I plan on using as well. Have been in the storage
building since purchased though, and so haven't seen whether they will rust
or not. Highly concerned now with your message. Do you mind telling where
you got them from? I purchased mine from chevy duty.
Hmmmmm.. Maybe I should put them out during the next rain. :-)

Bert