[oletrucks] Wanted: wheels, hubcaps, other

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wanted: wheels, hubcaps, other
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:16:00 -0500
Hello group,

        I am hoping to get my truck on the road this spring/summer. I still
have a
long way to go, but I am hopeful.

I am still looking for the following items. If anyone has any of this, ping me
off
list with condition, price, and location. The truck is:
1958 Chevrolet Apache 1/2 ton

Wheels - 6 lug original - need 5 altogether.

Hubcaps

Rear Stainless trim on deluxe cab below rear glass. I think the right and left
sides are interchangeable, but not certain. I need both.

Thank you.

Bert