Re: [oletrucks] dont wanna die

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dont wanna die
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 18:04:30 -0700
adjusting the mixture screw(s), ( you called them idle) with only alter the
idle curcuit. In fact, if the mixture screw fell out on the road, you would not
even notice until you got your engine below 1,000 or 1,00 rpms or so. Jet size
in the low 50's. Points adjusted correctly and octane solector at 0º, set
timing with a light on number one and align the steel ball up with the pointing
indicator. Get a tank of unleaded and advance the octane selector until you get
a slight ping. Exhaust valves set at .13 and intakes at .08. This will maximize
your gas dollars.