Re: [oletrucks] Time to hit the "Mother Road!"

To: John Rockefeller <dbr@powerweb.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Time to hit the "Mother Road!"
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 17:10:42 -0800
I got some a long time ago (maybe 4 years) from a guy in Arizona,

Robert Waldmire, Caretaker
Old Route 66 Visitor center
Box 46
Hackberry, AZ 86411
(602) 769-2605
(open by chance or appointment, 7 days a week)

I sent for (and got) a set of maps, Unbleiveable beautifuly hand
drawn, from chicago to california, some postcards, and a notebook.
It doesn't look like I'll be needing them so it's all yours if you
want it. just ping me off list.

> My birthdate is 6/6/66

Same as my son's except the year, I think he was born in 1959.

--
Ben Bennett
Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?