[oletrucks] New Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Truck
From: "Cody James" <justafad@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:30:55 EDT
Hello everyone
I just purchased a 1954 5 window chevy 3100 that was a show truck in Los
Angelas. I have brought the truck back here to PA, and now need to figure a
few things out. The truck needs a new bed, and has no window wipers, as it
was a show truck. Wiper and motor is still there, but I think i would like
to go electric versus vacum. Any ideas would help. Thanks
Cody