[oletrucks] need wheels and info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] need wheels and info
From: "Ronald Tofani" <rontof@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 11:47:23 EDT
Hello again....

Any one out there tell me how to identify motor year. I know my engine has
been replaced and would like to know what year it is.....

I need three 16" wheels for my sweet 54 ad five window.. Near vermont would
be helpful.

I have a set of 15" american racing wheels with six bolt holes for sale.
They have fair "lee" raised letter radial tires on them. wheels are in good
to excellent condition...

call or write
Ron Tofani   802 476 4467