[oletrucks] 55 chevy 2nd series trip

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 chevy 2nd series trip
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 11:56:24 -0700
Hi All,

Just got home after driving 350 miles across Arizona in a 55 series 2
with the original 6 (not rebuilt) and the orginal 3 on the tree. Have
lots of questions that I will be posting as soon as I get some sleep
(took me 5 hours to pick it up and 9 hours to get home - 3 AM in the
morning.) and shake off a
dose of Carbon monoxide.

Drove 55 mph  most of the way and followed the advice of those that
posted to
me last week all went pretty good except I had to stop to get the
linkage greased outside of phoenix. The owner said that if it started to
"pop" out of third it needed to get greased.... Whatever.... seemed to
work.... Any comments on this?

Steve.

Steve

--