[oletrucks] Just a couple quick pics

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Just a couple quick pics
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:27:27 -0600
I promised I'd get my fenders done this week, and I did.

Right front quarter (166Kb, 800pixels wide):
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/rfq-20000409.JPG
smaller (45K) version of same- put there just for your site Wayne :-)
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/wayne.JPG

Left front quarter (188Kb, 800pixels wide):
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/lfq-20000409.JPG

The left side of the truck doesn't look as good, just because of the roughed
out patch on the door where I had to cut in to re-structure the hinge
mounting area.   Saving this door is about a 50/50 proposition...  But, I'm
actually more proud of this side- since this is where I cut out the large
rust-out-bondo-bar-b-q-grill patch, and fabricated a big chunk of that rear
fender from scratch-

remember: http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/lrf/bbq.html ?

It fits just about perfect :-)

Ryan
55 2nd  <- at this pace, should be done in about 15 years...