[oletrucks] id numbers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] id numbers
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:14:48 CDT
I have some numbers that I got off of my subframe.  I found numbers on the
control arms, calipers, and rotors.  Now the question is where do I look
these up.  The parts stores can't cross reference these for me.  I was told
to try gm.  What number do I call or who do I email?  If anyone has a book
out there that would have 70's or so id numbers could you ping me off list
with some help.

thanks
Justin
55 2nd rod project