Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake problem

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake problem
From: "Claude" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:28:57 -0500
My '59 only has the inside threads with a groove on the outside. It just
sticks thru the frame and is held in place by a square clip that snaps in
the groove. This is how the old ones were and the replacements matched it.
There's actually 2 clips. One on the outside of the frame ( kind of a C
clip) and one on the inside ( a flat spring type clip that slides on).

Claude
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam