[oletrucks] Window glass

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Window glass
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:47:43 -0700
I have to replace a cracked door window in my '50 model.  All the vendors
have the glass for this truck, but none seem to come with the metal trim
that goes around them.  The glass man says he may not be able to salvage the
trim on the old window.  Question:  Is this trim essential, or is it
something I can do without based on the composition of the newer glass?
Anyone else had this situation come up?

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)