[oletrucks] Flex-a-lite fan for 235.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Flex-a-lite fan for 235.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:58:53 PDT
Hello all,

I finally got a fan that works for my 51.  A Flex-a-lite 18 inch series 1000
with a 1/2 inch spacer does the trick.  I have a little over 1/8in clearance
to my harmonic balancer and 3/4in from the fan front to the radiator.  I put
it on while the younguns were chasing bunny eggs.  Now for the first time in
over 15 years I can leave my truck running and it won't over heat.  BTW the
NAPA part# for the stainless blade is 823-1259 and aluminum is 823-1252.
Flex-a-lite Part# are 1080 and 1018 respectively.

I hope that this will help someone that's HOT.  It's better to be COOL!

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window