Re: [oletrucks] AD Tail lights

To: tcape@weblnk.net, sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Tail lights
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:46:17 PDT
Smokey,

I have the OEM AD tail lights and I have front and rear turn signals and
tail lights.  The 3cp bulb is my tail and the 21cp is the brake/stop.  I
routed the wires through the add on turn signal device and everything worked
fine.  I also disconnected the front parking lights from the light switch
and connected them directly to the turn signal.  Check your wiring.

> > I replaced the old heavy duty bumper on my truck, and because the tail
> > lights were mounted to the bumper, I bought the ones that attach to the
>rear
> > of the bed.  They look great.  Problem is that I can get a combination
>of
> > tail lights and brake lights, or tail lights and blinkers, but I can't
>seem
> > to get all three.  Could it be that the bulbs (there are two per light)
>are
> > not the right kind for blinkers?  Anyone else had to deal with this?
> >
> > Thanks-
> >
> > Smokey Culver
> > '50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window