[oletrucks] A trader to my kind

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A trader to my kind
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 21:21:56 -0500
Hi all.  I'm currently looking at buying a station wagon for my wife.
It will become an everyday driver for her and the kids.  What I'm going
to go look at is a 1958 Plymouth wagon.  The person selling it says
that it is a three door wagon.  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?
With 50,000 miles on the original straight 6, would it be a reliable
engine?  After all it's not a chevy!  Any opinions would be appreciated.

To anyone in Wisconsin, hope to run into you at the Jefferson swap
and car show this weekend.  Just look for the dark blue 49 with the
Eeyore hubs!  Later guys!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"