Re: [oletrucks] List members

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] List members
From: Mike Suriano <msuriano@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 20:31:41 -0400
WELL SAID Brother Mike!!

   I too have learned so much from everyone on this list.  Sadly, it may be
along
time before I have anything to give in return.  I think the best way to show all
of you how much your advice has helped, will be the day my 59 rolls out of my
garage and onto the street!  For this will definitely be a group effort.  On
behalf of all newbies out there I thank you.

Mike