Re: [oletrucks] List Members

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] List Members
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 10:55:59 -0400
Hey Mikes got a pretty good idea here. Notice he included the URL of his
truck that is on my members site. Just a quick click and you can see his
truck. If you have your truck on my members page, go to the members page,
place your mouse over your name and you'll see the URL for your truck. Or
go to your truck pic and look on the address bar of your browser and you
can cut/paste the URL that way.  Some I know have web sites up and have
included your own URL..   Just a thought...wayne

At 07:19 AM 5/3/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Mike Rahl
>Wheat Ridge, Colorado
>56 3200 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/mike56.jpg