RE: [oletrucks] Insurance

To: safesix@earthlink.net, rhorvick@GreatPlains.com, monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Insurance
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 02:06:47 PDT
Robert or WR Teto,

I have tried Hagerty and they restrict you 'Show Truck quality' only.  Their
rates were $50.00 annually.  They laughed when I sent in pictures of my
rusty work in progress truck.

Try www.americancollectorsins.com. (800-360-2277).  They were listed in the
latest 'Classic Trucks' magazine.  Their online annual quote for my stock 51
1/2 ton was $36.00 with 2500 miles a year.  Must be garage kept.  They do
not seem to limit their clients to 'Show Truck quality'.  We'll see how they
pan out.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window
Kersey, Colorado