Re: [oletrucks] broken stamped Chevy V-8 rocker arm...causes?

To: <GremlinGTs@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] broken stamped Chevy V-8 rocker arm...causes?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 04:51:43 -0500
For all of those older truck owners (the trucks' age, not yours), the rocker
arms aren't universal.  If you keep a spare rocker in the glove, I believe
you will need to keep four different ones to keep yourself covered in case
you break one.  & also to Jerry, was your rocker arm shaft receiving
adequate oil?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com