[oletrucks] No Limit videos

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] No Limit videos
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 16:20:30 -0500
I forget who was asking about the how to on the the front clip. I could look
in the archives but I won't.

http://www.nolimit.net/tech.htm
1955-1959 Chevy Trucks
This video shows you how to graft a '74 - '81 Camaro front clip to the frame
rails of your Chevy Truck. It includes the installation of all IFS
suspension pieces, the motor mounts, and the transmission mount. In addition
it also details the removal and replacement of the front bumper and radiator
core support mounts, along with boxing the front frame rails.
T-101....................................$34.95

1955-1959 Chevy Trucks
This video details the installation of a late model rear end to a Chevy
Truck with stock springs. We then show you how to rework the springs for a
better ride. Lowering the truck, handling the shocks and shock mounts, and
boxing the rear frame, are also included. The complete installation of A No
Limit power brake kit with check valves, a proportioning valve, and brake
lines is also detailed. The video goes further showing how a GM Tilt column,
steering shafts, and Borgeson U-Joints are installed.

Terry Beynon
'55-1 3100
Chicago IL