Re: [oletrucks] How to set up a TPI smallblock

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How to set up a TPI smallblock
From: "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:56:10 -0400
I enjoyed reading the description of the mod's done on the corvette.
However, it's nothing new, These are the type of things that we used to do
all the time, before you could go to your local supermarket or mail order
catalog and buy instant horsepower. I confess that I have bought
some really neat things to bolt on to my "oletruck", but I also served my
apprenticeship. I see young guys on the list starting out, and think to
myself, that it's kinda a shame that they don't spend the time to learn why
an engine runs instead how many dollars it costs to make it go fast.I guess
I sound like an old Fart, but I was building hotrods when I was 15.
 when you had to build or modify most of the parts to suit.thats my $.02
Tom Warner  (58)
58 short fleetside (hotrod)
Jensen Beach Florida