Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 08:50:55 -0600
I have tagged a few cal trucks and cars. they will ask you if its modified, but
only on title transfer. if the pink slip is in your name already, they will
never know. cops cant pull you over anymore because they think your smog check
is bogus. california did away with that law. call a ref at the BAR and ask them
and get a name and even tape it for proff later if you get hassled. my 55 chevy
½ had PA tags expired about 10 years and i drove to the clovis tag office and
got my tags. all i had to do was get a weight ticket on it and $72. my 55 had a
350 in it