Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration

To: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] California DMV registration
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 08:55:32 -0600
they dont look at engine numbers at all at any smog check place. they look for
higher levels of certain pollutants to tip them off so if the cam is not too
wild and the compression is not sky high and its a good running motor, its not
too hard to pull it off. the ref told me, you can go newer but not older and
retain your old fueling and exhaust system.