[oletrucks] Re: Saw your truck!!

To: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Saw your truck!!
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:47:01 -0400
Hi Mark,
  Sorry to hear ya having troubles..I believe that the digest is basically
all the e-mails for the day combined into one long message, and I think you
would need to send messages to oletrucks@autox.team.net instead of
oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net. Give this a try and let me know, we may
need to go to miq regarding this but try the above first...wayne

At 05:32 AM 5/15/00 -0400, you wrote:
>    Dear Wayne,         My  emails have not made it through. I sent you a
>note and you sent me the correct  address to contact (ask questions) on the
>oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net   site. Hasn't worked, I must be doing
>something fundamentally wrong. Hate to be a  pain but do you have any
>thoughts on how to get from A to B? Thanks, Mark  Holovka
Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne