[oletrucks] Truck for sale

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck for sale
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:07:26 -0500
My wife thinks that I have too many projects and toys and I really hate
to push her to the limit. One does need to know where that limit is
though :)
        As a concession to a happy home I agreed to sell my 1970 GMC.
A brief description:
$3500 OBO
307 V8, 3 spd., 3:08 rear end
lowered, custom paint ( Caddie light antelope)
good chrome, custom wheel
new master cylinder and rear brakes, battery
If there is any interest please mail me off list.
Thanks,
John
'70 GMC
Minnesota