Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Tips

To: KJB768@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Tips
From: rifeb@ttc.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:58:55 -0400

I'm in the origional resto process of a 46 (Whurlitzer) 1/2 ton. Right now
averything is off the frame. Hope my limited experience can help you.
Bill Rife
Frederick, MD

KJB768@aol.com on 05/26/2000 04:49:46 PM

Please respond to KJB768@aol.com

To:   oletrucks@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Bill Rife/Engineering/TTC/US)
Subject:  [oletrucks] Restoration Tips

Anyone have a 1941 thru 1946 Chevrolet half ton Pick up truck ?
Need to talk to others who have accomplished a restoration or know a lot
about them.

Thank You,
Kevin Barrett
Wisconsin