Re: [oletrucks] New Arrival

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Arrival
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <deve@wwwebservice.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:25:53 -0500
Stay stock unless you can convert to sealed beams and it maintain the
original appearance. I am happy for you altho it does seem like kind of a
communist act for Mr. ADler to go to an OLD truck. We forgive you tho since
without your expertise on the list, many of us would have learned a few more
things the hard way. :)

Deve