[oletrucks] 1959 "2 ton"

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1959 "2 ton"
From: RichardinTempe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 19:25:25 EDT
    hello, I'm really quite new to this whole old truck scene, ( with a sad
story behind how I moved to the point of accquireing said truck.... my baby
77 got T-Boned ) I'm currenty lookign to buy a 59 2 ton.  I don't have all
the stats on it as of yet, as I havn't looked at it yet, but any information
about these would be nice to know.  some basic questions I have are do they
have power brakes on them, or would it be easy to add such a thing to it?

I hope to be able to restore this truck up to something nice looking, and
running, (although I am not aiming for a full restoration, just hoping to
make it look pretty, run well, and scare the heck out of anyone in front of
me on the freeway)

-Rich
?possibly 1959 2 ton?