Re: [oletrucks] HEY! Need Opinions on my Truck's Value!!!!!!!

To: CLLLSLS@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEY! Need Opinions on my Truck's Value!!!!!!!
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 01:54:55 EDT
Dustin,

They both sound like parts trucks to me...., although one or both may be
restorable, but neither is complete....if I read your descriptions correctly.

If they were Chevrolets (I've never priced a GMC of any kind) I'd be looking
at maybe 1000-1500 for the pair.

  You may do better piecing things out, but that get's tedious.

  You may want to look at an "Old Car Buyers guide" and try to get a handle
on it.  They list parts truck values, you can add a little here, take a
little off for better or worse points.

  If the parts truck has a bed and running boards, you may want to do a
little swapping, complete trucks always seem like a better deal, then throw
in what's left of the other.  Potential buyer see less work ahead of them
that way.

  Mike