RE: [oletrucks] Hydra-matic Hop-Up parts available?

To: CLLLSLS@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Hydra-matic Hop-Up parts available?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:27:09 -0500
Dustin:
        I've been e-mailing jec2@gte.net in California who claims to
be doing performance mods for Hydra-Matics.

        Hydra-matic vs. 700R4?  Remember that the Hydro will not
give you an overdrive.  It would be really cool behind a Jimmy 6
though.  Stock truck Hydra-Matics shift at fairly low RPM, even at
full throttle.  If I remember right, maximum is around 3700 RPM.

        My 57 GMC V8 has one and I love it.