[oletrucks] Floor shift lever location.

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Floor shift lever location.
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:22:02 -0700
I'm using a TH350 in my '55 1st.  My trans cover was trash when I got the
truck.  I purchased a new one from Chevy Dutym for the colum shift because
it is metal.  I would like to have the floor shift for the TH350 as close to
stock location as possibele.  Can any of you tell me the location of the
hole in the trans cover that the stock shifter fits in?

(distance from the front of the trans cover to center of shifter hole and
distance from drivers side of trans cover to center of hole)?

Also how long is the stock floor shift lever?

Thanks in advance
            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100