Re: [oletrucks] Floor shift lever location.

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floor shift lever location.
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:08:00 -0700
>I would like to have the floor shift for the TH350 as close to
>stock location as possibele.  Can any of you tell me the location of the
>hole in the trans cover that the stock shifter fits in?

Mark,  it is easiest to install the tranny, then measure the maximum throws
of the shift arm at the floor level.  Once you have the measurements in
relation to the edges of the access hole in the floor, it is easy to
transfer them to the floor panel and make your cuts.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)