Re: [oletrucks] '40 GMC BIGGG truck parts and gas engine questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '40 GMC BIGGG truck parts and gas engine questions
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:13:07 -0800
It's not an ACKWX-353 military GMC is it?  If it is It will have a few plates
mounted inside the cab (one right in the middle of the firewall I think) with
military information.  I wish I had that grill!  I've been looking for one
forever.  What do you want for the fenders?  Where are you located?  I have two
1940 ACKWX-353 trucks which I'm going to try to combine into one.  These are
rare
trucks (most were sent over to France in 1940-1941) and are the older sibling of
the CCKW WWII trucks.  They share the sheetmetal with the civilian trucks, while
the CCKW trucks were mostly military sheetmetal.  I have some pics of my
ACKWX-353 trucks on my page below: (You can tell I need a few parts...)

--
Conrad Vogel
mailto:conrad@nidlink.com