Re: [oletrucks] Shop suggestions

To: John Rockefeller <dbr@powerweb.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop suggestions
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:29:17 -0600
i have a friend who has a metal garage. i dont like them, they are cold and
drafty in the winter and are hot as heck in the summer and it never gets
over 90º up here. the garage roll up door does not seal at all. you cant
pull engines from the metal beams. it looks really scarey with 3 or 4 feet
of wet snow on the roof. i'd stick with wood, they look better, anyhoo.