Re: [oletrucks] Emblem Paint

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>, <ADvent@thuntek.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Emblem Paint
From: "Karl Lutes" <lutes@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:19:41 -0400
One other option to prep chrome or any other metal for adhesion: a micro
sandblaster that looks sort of like an airbrush. Sandblasting pattern area
is a little over a millimeter. They cost about $100. I can give more info if
anyone is interested. Also nice for cleaning up small parts.

Karl Lutes
Union KY
55 2nd GMC