Re: [oletrucks] 72 El Camino

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 72 El Camino
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:09:34 -0400
Marty, I should have mentioned this in my other reply, but you may want to
scour the boneyards for a
clip, getting one from a Chevy Malibu as  it will be the same as the Elky.
Also, I think any clip
from a 70-71-72 will fit, if all you need is the internals and not the body
panels.  The Malibu will
be a lot easier to find as a donor vehicle that an Elky or a Chevelle SS.  Try
the local want
advertiser.  I see Maliboos once in a while here in the local central
Massachusetts want-ad.
Especially if you can find a 6-cylinder, that will be even less collectable,
though you'd have to
change the springs.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project