Re: [oletrucks] Interesting article in Pickups N Panels in Print--Fleet

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting article in Pickups N Panels in Print--Fleet option trucks
From: "Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:18:56 -0500
Mark,

I have actually seen one of these trucks.  It was parked in front of a house
a few blocks from my sister's place for several years.  I never stopped and
looked at it but I did study the grill every time I passed it.  About six
months before it dissapeared, it was repainted red from its original? creamy
yellow.  I never knew how rare the truck was until it was gone.  I have
casually looked for it for years but had no luck.

Robert Rogers
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to original
55 -2 3100 Wife's project
57 3100
and a few others