[oletrucks] Lower rear cab corners

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Lower rear cab corners
From: Scott Lent <scott.lent@tamut.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:19:56 -0500
Thanks to all for the rust converter responses.  I've ordered some POR-15
to give it a whirl.  (And the Kleen Strip brand was the one that was
worthless according to the community college auto body instructor.)

Now to the actual subject--I'm going to order inner and outer lower rear
cab corner panels for my '56.  I would like to know if anyone has any idea
whether those available from the various sources originate the same place,
or whether there are some vendors whose product is either superior or
inferior to someone else's.

Thanks again for all the good advice.

Scott Lent
1956 Chevrolet 3100