[oletrucks] [oloetrucks] 54 half ton tranny update

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] [oloetrucks] 54 half ton tranny update
From: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 07:20:56 -0400
Raymond, I'm in the same fix. I plan to bend the rod, cut it, reverse thread
one end, regular the other, and use all-thread rod in the middle for an
extension, with the nuts  on either end I'm hoping I can micro adjust to
fit. I have a '55 overdrive tranny that I want to keep on the column. I'm
interested how others have solved this with or w/o going to a floor shift.