Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop Hoist Engineering Question
From: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 04:55:52 -0400
Engine out, engine in. I'm thinking a whole lot less than 24' for the "I"
beam, it seems that the cost of a beam that long with provision for hoisting
a dynamic load would be prohibitive. As many times as you would use the "I"
beam hoist, money would be better spent buying a good quality engine hoist.
But then again I'm having workshop envy. Good luck with your
decisions.-----Original Message-----