[oletrucks] Selling out

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling out
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:06:34 -0700
Dave--

We'd be sorry to see you go...you might consider sticking around, as the
6 cyl early 50s chevy cars have a lot in common with the pickups.  You
can get the list in digest form, one email per day, to cut down on the
mailbox clutter.

As for going across the country to find an AD or TF truck...I sometimes
forget how lucky I am to live in (dry) Arizona!  These trucks are still
relatively plentiful out here, although when you are looking for a
particular one, they seem to all disappear.  I agree with the concept of
going to get your new oletruck in person...I've seen too many folks get
burned by a long distance sight-unseen purchase!

Jim F
59s in AZ