Re: [oletrucks] Lookin' for a 50

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lookin' for a 50
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:44:40 -0400
Meredith, you just missed the trucks at Carlisle (PA) show, but that's a
reasonable distance for you
to travel to find an early 50's truck.  I'm not sure what date the fall
Carlisle show falls on
(maybe another lister can chime in here), but a large swap meet like that might
be a good bet.  And
I'd have to agree on the northeastern USA trucks as being real rust buckets.
You gotta get lucky
with one from this neck of the woods.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project