Re: [oletrucks] Brake Drum removal on 56

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Drum removal on 56
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:25:04 -0700
I sometimes have to use a big gear puller, especially on the backs.  I've
never had trouble with the fronts.  Do the drums spin freely when you're not
pulling? If so, then they must be binding when you pull on an angle.  A gear
puller will pull straight out.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)