[oletrucks] 1950 3/4 ton available

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 3/4 ton available
From: "Scott Lent" <sloat@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:30:47 -0500
I just found what appears to be a 1950 model 3/4 ton longbed, that is
available.  Awaiting the owner's return Monday for pricing information, but
thought I'd go ahead and share it with you diehard oletruck folks, on the
off chance that someone is interested.

The truck appears fairly complete--I did not notice any missing parts other
than the driver's side window glass.  The wood bed was replaced with sheet
metal at some time in the past, and some strange braces have been bolted to
the rear fenders from the rear bumper.  Engine appears complete with oilbath
air cleaner, etc.

If someone is interested in more information, send me an email off-list and
I'll see what I can supply.  Word is that the owner was asking $1000 6
months ago, but is ready for the thing to go to a new home and may be
willing to go lower.

Scott...
ICQ 28121896

"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."